54 Nguyen Van Thu, Da Kao ward, Dist. 1, HCMC.
Quach Thi Buu Chau, MBA
- 1998: MBA, major in International Trade – University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City
- 1988: BA, major in Material Economics – University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City
- Principles of Marketing
- International Marketing
- International Business
- International Business Simulation
- Marketing Simulation
- National research project “Analyzing the garment export situations and solutions”, 1998 – a member of research team.
- National research project “Analyzing investment environment and solutions to attract foreign investments to Vietnam”, 1999 – Head of research team.
- National research project “Solutions to develop foreign trade between Vietnam and Southeast Asian Nations”, 2003 – Head of research team.
- “Social and economical impacts of advertising. Solutions to develop advertising industry in Vietnam”, 1998
- Co-author, “Case studies in teaching Master of Business Administration in Vietnam”, 2010 – granted by Sasakawa Peace Foundation.
- Co-author, “Marketing căn bản”, 2014, Labor Publishing House.
- Co-editor of translated books, “Nguyên lý tiếp thị” (Principles of Marketing”, “Quản trị Marketing” (Marketing Management), “Kinh doanh Quốc tế hiện đại” (Global Business today), McGraw Hill Publishing.